Make the difference with personalized attentions
A great reception full of beautiful attentions guarantees the respect of the place and a positive note.
Published on March 5, 2021 - Updated on March 5, 2021
Prepare a special stay
No matter what type of accommodation you choose, small touches can make a big difference and make travelers feel appreciated. Help them feel welcome by offering small things like refreshments upon arrival.
Adapt your attentions according to your travellers
Imagine yourself on your way to celebrate your 5 years of marriage, or simply to enjoy a romantic getaway... It is your first time in Europe and you are looking forward to discovering this beautiful country which is France. Upon arrival in your accommodation on the main table, you discover a nice bouquet of fresh flowers, a bottle of wine, accompanied by maccarons. Positive effect guaranteed! Your host remembered that this was a couple's stay and adapted his attentions accordingly. These small details will guarantee a beautiful impression and the success of a pleasant stay.
Pick according to your desires, the attentions which will be able to please your future travellers.
A personalized welcome
- A side note: a personalized welcome message in their language, handwritten by hand.
- For a culinary discovery: a traditional baguette, an assortment of cheeses, a gourmet basket of regional specialties.
- To make them feel at home: products available such as: coffee, tea, perfume, shampoo, soap, slippers, ...
- To embellish your interior: a bouquet of fresh flowers, scented linen bag...
Share your tips and tricks
- To make transportation easier for them: a map of the metro or your city.
- To make them discover the surroundings: parks, restaurants, bars, museums, theaters, shopping, activities, ...
- To create souvenirs for them: postcard, souvenir book, notepad and other goodies... To facilitate access to this information, you can directly create them in digital format in Yaago thanks to your digital guides.
Think about practical equipment
Remember to take good care of your travelers by providing them with: adapter, charger, umbrella, suitcase holder, toothbrush ...
How to limit bad experiences with your Guests?
Vacation rentals are not always smooth sailing. You may have to deal with negative feedback and comments from your guests.
Means of transport in Paris
What type of transport should you choose in Paris to avoid the crowds?
City Guide • 1st arrondissement of Paris
If Paris was shaped like a snail, the 1st arrondissement would be its head. Despite its modest size, it is one of the most prestigious and iconic places in the capital. Between its listed monuments, its palaces, its shopping streets and its green parks, the historical and geographical heart of Paris has an exceptional tourist and cultural scene. Located on the right bank of the Seine, the 1st arrondissement of Paris is divided into several districts with various atmospheres. From the Louvre to LesHalles, passing by the Île de laCitéand the Royal Palace,Yaagooffers you its must-see destinations to capture the soul of this arrondissement with a thousand faces. There are countless opportunities to stroll in the pedestrianized streets, admire the architectural heritage, stock up on culture, browse the fashion boutiques and to sit down to eat, whatever the hour.
Would you like to discover the Yaago platform?
Enjoy 1 month freeTest